Friday, November 12, 2010

Why Do They Do That?

I can't figure it out.

So, one of my tasks in the early mornings is to print out receipts for all departing guests and slip them under the door.  Every few days, someone feels it's appropriate to block the door crack so I can't do so.

I don't get it.  Do they think that makes the bill not come?  Is it like:  "haha, you can't charge ME!  I blocked the DOOR! *snicker, snicker*"  All it really does is keep you from reviewing your bill before you check out and you're actually charged.

I kind of thought maybe it was a sound thing - maybe the whoosh of paper going under the door might wake up a light sleeper.  It can't be, though, because if THAT wakes you up, surely the crunching, smushing sounds of me trying to cram it into your blanket/suitcase/dirty clothes must really ruin your beauty sleep.

I don't know, man.  It baffles me.

-Wednesday

P.S. - I just saw a smoking firefighter.  I know it's not that funny.  But it kinda is (awesome).  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment