Friday, August 12, 2011

Normally I'm All for Three-Ways, but...

Me: Good evening, thank you for calling the LOL Hotel, my name is Wednesday, how may I assist you?

Caller: Yes, um, I was wondering if you had any rooms available for August blah-th?

Me: Let me take a look...no sir, it looks like we're all booked up that whole weekend. You may be able to try Thatother Hotel, Anotherone Hotel, or Thisotheroneoverhere Hotel perhaps - would you like their numbers?

Caller: Well, I've already tried Thatother Hotel, could you maybe give me the number for the Thisotheroneoverhere Hotel?

Me: Absolutely, are you ready for it?

Caller: Yes ma'am.

Me: It's 555...

Caller: *boop boop boop*

Me: ...um...123... (did you just dial it while still talking to me on the phone?)

Caller: *boop boop boop*

Me: ...4567... (yes, yes you did)

Caller: *boop-boop-boop-boop* Okay, I've got it

Me: Sounds good, (oh dear god is it going to start ringing or something?) is there anything else I can help you with?

Caller: Nope, that's all I needed, have a good night!

Me: You too, sir, goodbye!




Hey...at least he was polite...right?

-Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment